Getting back to the grindstone

 Okay, I have not been updating this as much as I should, I been doing a lot of thinking (and perhaps too much thinking compared to working) and being productive reading other megadugneons and campaign settings to get ideas and concepts.

So this is the plan moving forward.
 hope to add something every day. It might just be a monster, a faction, keying a room, a map, or so on. Just build it out that way. However I will be setting some "limits" so I don't have scope creep.   This is almost "Dungeon 23"

This will focus on three sections.

1. The Backgate Megadungeon itself.
2. The Immediate area around Blackgate, called the Dalelands
3. The Dutchy of Yew, which is part of the larger Hammerfall setting, but can (and has) been pasted into other settings. The Dutchy of Yew is in the same vein as The Grand Duchy of Karameikos, but is quite different in details.

Comments

Popular Posts